Recruitment & Hiring for Immediate Openings:
Subjects: Reading, Writing, Public Speaking, Robotics, Computers, and Dance.
Teaching Salary: $15 - $30 /hour, DOE
Students: (6-10) years old
Class size: 10-15 students
Days: Monday – Friday, 2 or 3 days per week (flexible schedule by subject)
Time: 2:30- 6:00pm (class sessions are 45 minutes each)
Location: Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego (close to frwy 15 & 56)
1. Lead young scholars by engaging them into activities that support learning.
2. Think on your feet to inspire students to participate in discussion/activities.
3. Develop and deliver course material as enrichment to supplement learning by providing workshops that offer students opportunities to express new ideas.
4. Be effective showing a positive attitude, friendly personality, and professional manners.
5. Be well organized and comfortable talking with parents.
6. Provide a safe and secure environment where children are respected and supervised.
1. Bachelor degree is preferred, Childhood Education is desirable.
2. Previous teaching or leading children in group exercises required.
3. Passionate about teaching young learners.
Send cover letter indicating the subject(s) of interest to teach and a resume to:
7317 El Cajon Blvd, Suite 202c, San Diego, CA 91942